CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Department: Retail Branches
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Provide a variety of customer transactions, as well as process
Branch location: 1835 Marketplace Blvd., Shelbyville, IN 46176
Average hours/week: Approx. 40 hours
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal communications skills.
- Basic clerical skills including working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to proactively solicit new business.
- Physical requirement: May be required to stand for periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Provide top-notch customer service to our customers.
- Process customer financial transactions.
- Address customer concerns.
- Maintain and balance cash drawer.
- Promote and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Resumes’ should be mailed to:
First Bank Richmond, NA
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 937, Richmond, IN 47375-0937
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer